Sichuan Province will host the “China (Sichuan) - Netherlands Economic and Trade Cooperation Conference” in Amsterdam on May 20th (Monday) 2019.
PENG Qinghua, Party Secretary of Sichuan Provincial CPC Committee, will present on the meeting. He will lead a delegation of 50 people including Sichuan government leaders and business elites.
The meeting objective is to reinforce economic cooperation between Sichuan and Netherlands, to demonstrate the economic development of Sichuan.
Sichuan is a major economic engine in China. Its GDP ranks No.1 in Western China and No.6 nationwide, with a large population of 90 million, abundant resources and strong capacity in science, technology and education.
In addition, Sichuan has attracted 347 Fortune 500 companies to settle in and has opened 114 international air routes.
With the thorough implementation of the "Belt and Road" Initiative and national strategies such as Western China Development and Yangtze River Economic Zone, which provides a broader space and a better stage for investors to expand markets in Western China.
- 10:20-11:00 Networking for the enterprises
- 11:00-12:00 China (Sichuan) - Netherlands Economic and Trade Cooperation Conference
Moderator: CHEN Guanghao, Director General of Sichuan Provincial Bureau of Economic cooperation.
- 11:00-11:05 Introduction to main guests attending the meeting by the moderator
- 11:05-11:25 Presentation on the opportunities of economic and trade cooperation between Sichuan and Netherlands by PENG Qinghua, Party Secretary of Sichuan Provincial CPC Committee
- 11:25-11:30 Comments by the Ambassador of the People's Republic of China in the Kingdom of the Netherlands (TBD)
- 11:30-11:35 Comments by a representative of the Netherlands government
- 11:35-11:45 Speeches by business leaders
a. Speech by a leader of Sichuan company
b. Speech by a Netherlands business leader
- 11:45-11:55 Signing of the cooperation agreement and Launch ceremony of “Creative Holland”
Places are limited, please click on this link for the reservation before May 10th 2019 (Friday).